Brewer Fanatic

Brewer Job Openings

twobrewers

I'm not sure that the sports reporter position is for the Brewers, or just MLB in general. I've actually applied a few times for the reporter position but never heard back (not that I even expected to... just sort of did it for kicks).

Do they ever post openings for IT people or programmers?

I've never seen one. I know, back in the day (2002 or so), I sent them a resume and never got a response... There's only a couple of IT people on staff... mostly networking stuff, I believe. I don't think they do in-house development for custom software.

I might grab an application, and fill it out, but under position just put in "relief pitcher" just for kicks. I wonder how many applications they get like that. I mean, I'm an even softer thrower than Brian Shouse, but I do have a pretty decent curveball. A little help from Maddux and Castro and who knows what the future could bring? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived