Brewer Fanatic

Wisconsin Badgers Basketball

TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

I, too, totally forgot about the game and missed it completely. Wow, down at halftime and then looks like they completely dominated the 2nd half. Nice!

Is Duke on Monday or Tuesday?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Duke is Tuesday night.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

According to one ranking system, WI is #1 in the country:

http://kenpom.com/rate.php

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

When i watch Travon Hughes on the court, his body type, the way he moves, and how he looks on his crossover reminds me alot of Stephon Marbury.

AHEM!

I think you mean, "his sweet pepper & egg sandwich reminds me a lot of Stephon Marbury's."

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Community Moderator
I can see the Kohl Center outside of my window but I haven't seen a game yet this year thanks to the BTN. I know more about this year's Marquette team. Fortunately, there is the big game tomorrow night.

Yeah I am excited to see them lose at Cameron...

Well, I'm one of the lucky(?) ones that have seen this team play. And all I have to say is look out Duke. I'm not ready to guarantee a victory or anything. But I am ready to say that Wisconsin being unranked is rigolldarndiculous. Duke is going to have a game on their hands.

UW #20 Duke #7 in latest poll.

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings

Duke currently favored by 8. If I were a gambling man, I'd throw a few on Wisky to cover.

But I am ready to say that Wisconsin being unranked is rigolldarndiculous. Duke is going to have a game on their hands.

The polls just came out today, Wisconsin is #20 in both the AP and USA Today/ESPN poll. In the voters defense the only decent team Wisconsin has played is Georgia. Anyway as for the actual game I really wouldn't mind seeing Paulus take a few elbows to the face. I think I'd hate him more than Neitzel if he was also in the Big Ten. It should really be a good game, but I'm not exactly confident playing in that stadium with the arrogant student section.

Duke currently favored by 8. If I were a gambling man, I'd throw a few on Wisky to cover.

You know, I'd normally think that too, but the refs already love Coach K, and then on the home court.....free throws down the stretch could cover that spread for Duke. I would never go against them at home solely for that reason.

Coach K seems like a decent guy, but I hate his teams. He is my college hoops version of Michigan football--it always pleases me when they lose.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I had no idea they played tonght. The Big 10 Network is really making a difference.

I may have missed the hoops coverage, but I enjoyed watching the hockey team this weekend, despite the results.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived