Brewer Fanatic

Minor League Baseball on Time Warner Sports

I don't frequent the minor league forum, so I apologise if this has been mentioned.

For everyone in the Milwaukee area (and I believe in Green Bay as well) that has Time Warner cable, this Thursday, April 5th, at 6:30pm, the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers baseball game vs Peoria will be televised Live on Time Warner Sports (Channel 32 in Milwaukee) With no Brewer baseball that day, I thought that a few here would be interested in watching this. (even though it's not Milwaukee's farm system)

wow....thats gotta be the first live telecast on that channel. Ive always thought Time Warner was dumb for showing replays of games instead of live ones. Why they dont how Admirals, Wave, and High School Basketball games live was always beyond me.

Paul, I'm sure this has been their intention, but for a new channel, I'd imagine it takes a little time and a few hoops to go through to get the rights to broadcast live sporting events, more time than it takes to simply play taped rebroadcasts. But you're right, Time Warner Sports could be a very nice channel if they can somehow begin to regularly show live broadcasts of the "other" Wisconsin sports (Admirals, T-Rattlers, UWGB basketball games, UWM games, Gambers games, etc.).

It should also be mentioned, though I'm sure many of you know this already, but Ryne Sandberg is managing the Peoria Chiefs this year (the team that the T-Rats will be facing tonight). So, even if it isn't the Brewers, feel free to watch and get your anti-cub feelings all geared up for this weekend, http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'll be at the game, at least for a little while, attempting to brave the 10 degree wind chill...I guess it could be worse, I could be hitting hard objects with a wooden stick...ouch....a strikeout might not feel so bad tonight.

Archived