Brewer Fanatic

MVP Baseball 2005

kgbaseball

Does anybody still play this game? I'd like to make it known that there is still a large community of people that still play. I belong to 2 sites dedicated to providing upgrades and updates to MVP Baseball 2005, essentially making it MVP Baseball 2007. We've got MVP 08 in the works as we speak. The 2 sites are eamods.com and mvpmods.com. We do everything from updated stadiums to rosters to portraits to cyberfaces.

We are eagerly awaiting the next PC baseball game, but until then, we are going to continue upgrading the game to make it as realistic as possible. Check it out sometime if you still have an old, dusty version of the game that you thought you'd never play again.

MVP Baseball 2005 is still the best game I've played. I still play it on X-Box. How do you get updated rosters for that? I hate having to change Sam Gent to J.J. Hardy and Wayne Collier to Prince Fielder plus creating CV, Gallardo, Braun and Parra.

I'd definitely be interested in getting an updated Brewer roster once I get my XBOX back. I still love playing MVP 05. It's funny that we've had discussions about Kearns because I picked him up very quickly for my team and bat him 2nd.

How would I go about getting that update to my XBOX without using XBOX live?

I'll second kgbaseball's comments about both sites. I, too, am a member at those sites but I don't mod at all. I still play my PC MVP 2005 (as MVP 2007 this year, though) and still enjoy that game (as it's the only PC baseball game out there). The site is awesome if you are playing it on your PC, but you may need a decent rig to play it with all the mods.

kg, sorry that I don't post over there very much. Too many moderators over there are Yankee fans and let you know it. Oh, and many of them are jerks if you ask a question without searching (and sometimes when you do search too!) They could be a bit more civil. I understand that they want people to search and read the FAQ and stuff, but for any newbies out there, they need to have that stuff on the main page where anybody can see them, not in the forums where most newbs are not going.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

this comes up from time to time, and i really feel that mlb 07: the show is a decent game with better graphics and similar gameplay. Problem was that you need a playstation to play it. But i have officially done with mvp 05. Even for the show i can download updated rosters with yo, parra, braun and the rest.

• 3 months later...
I still play it, Im stuck with a regular xbox and I like it better then the 2k series although I dont mind the 2k series. I just updated my roster to make the Brewers similar to the 2008 team and have started off 2-0. I love that Gagne is lights out in the game, really is game over when I bring him in. The Braun I created I basically just stole all of A-Rod's attributes so he is very good. I didn't go to crazy creating though cause I hate spending all that time doing it. Adn of course I have Branyan up on my big league roster as a backup.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• 2 months later...
How is the PS2 version? Right now I split my time between edited RBI Baseball 2 teams and Baseball Advanced for the Gameboy, but I'd like something where I can play as a somewhat decent Brewers team.

Archived