Brewer Fanatic

Seinfeld on Larry King -- Priceless

Mass Haas

His rant on Comedian is priceless, as some folks are talking as he performs new stuff at a club. He says something like, "How well known do you have to be to get people to shut up and listen?"

As for the heresay mentioned, don't know. I'm glad he and his wife are happy, and have no idea if his wife's ex is being truthful or not.

Thanks Al

Yea she was smoking hot, i can see why Jerry wanted some of that. I just think that would be so awkward being around her family, Jerry was probably as old as her dad. I have a teenage daughter, not 17, but if she was that age i couldn't imagine her coming around with some guy my age or older. Granted Jerry Seinfeld isn't just some regular guy and i'm a fan of the show, still don't think i'd be ok with it and it's kinda creepy.

I remember some years ago Howard Stern interviewed Alan Thick. He had just married some 19 year old, but he had a daughter or two in their early 20's. He said one day his wife and daughter were outside talking about music and other stuff and he had no clue who they were talking about. She was a pageant winner i believe so obviously there were reasons to look past the awkward moments.

When egomaniacs collide!

Seriously, that was akward. King did look clueless to be grasping at straws, but anyone that lets this fly: "Do you know who I am?"... can walk on by without me feeling like I've lost. Sure, King was the fool in this, but the best exchange was -

S: "Do you know who I am?"

K: "Jewish kid, from Brooklyn?"

Nice recovery, Larry.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I sometimes think Jerry Seinfeld acts all "jerkish" on purpose, as if he's just trying to get a reaction out of people. Almost like he gets off on it a bit.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived