Brewer Fanatic

Hingis coked up? What is going on here?

jaybird2001wi

Well, for the first time ever... I am actually utterly shocked and do not even believe the recent reports of tennis star Martina Hingis testing positive for cocaine. This news comes way out from rightfield. The last time I remember a female tennis star getting in trouble with drugs was Jennifer Capriati shortly after she became a 13-year-old tennis phenom.

What is next? Anna Kournikova used steroids?

Martina has always been a bit of a oddball, calling Mauresmo a half-man and the like. She's a party gal, and has dated many male players. I would have had her in my top 5 most likely.

What does dating male players have to do with taking coke?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

She also dated Sergio Garcia and we all know that means she has experimented with black tar heroin.

Always chasin' that dragon....

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

people with that kind of money get tired of "accepted" substances and use coke... it's a reality wherever you are. i've seen it in wisconsin with people i know. it may blow you away at first (no pun intended) but it's more prevalent than you may think

Who else would you have in your top 5 most likely to do coke?

Not being as up on tennis as I once was, the names that spring to mind are Anna Kournikova (nothing she would do would really surprise me), noted partier Ashley Harklerod (never fulfilled her promise, was a top American junior), and the previously mentioned (by me) Mauresmo, who has been gossip fodder at events as being up late on the town with her significant other. I do not really have a 5th at this second, as I mentioned, I have not been following it as much of late.

Yes, i know Anna no longer plays, but she's still by far the most popular woman's player.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Natalie Gulbis prefers peyote.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived