Brewer Fanatic

Twin Peaks "Definitive Gold Box Edition"

brettac1

Yeah. It's all 30 episodes with quite a few extras and some touching up sound and picture-wise. I actually had a VHS box set of the first season for a long time, but didn't want to pay for season two on DVD until I was able to get season one.

I woud definitely still hang onto your season two box set, though, because there special features that are on that one aren't included in this one.

I woud definitely still hang onto your season two box set, though, because there special features that are on that one aren't included in this one.

I hate when people do things like that. The only people that are going to care enough to get all the features are the real hardcore fans and they know that so they parcel things out to make people buy as many different sets as possible.

On a largely but not entirely unrelated note, the idiots who were putting out the Kung Fu box sets noticed that widescreen DVDs tend to outsell fullscreen ones, so what did they do to season 1? Made sure to crop it to widescreen specifications, ignoring the fact that the show was shot in fullscreen and that converting something that was fullscreen to widescreen makes no sense on any level. What a misread of the reason why people prefer widescreen format.

To conclude, the people that put out DVDs are generally douchebags.

Archived