Brewer Fanatic

As if you needed one more reason to love Erin Andrews

milwaukeesportsfan

She's a Packers Fan.

I sat on the couch with my dad and he doesn't have sons, he just has two daughters, and he made us big sports fans. He told us, "This is the Red Sox, and they will break your heart every year," and "These are the Celtics and Larry Bird is king." For some reason he wasn't much of a Patriots fan so I grew up a Packers fan, so we're Brett Favre fans and enjoying the ride this year.
http://onemoredyingquail.blogspot.com/2007/10/following-my-interview-with-tina.html

"...why would people wanna look at me on a web site?"

hot girls who don't realize they're hot are even hotter.

Taking it a step further hot girls who don't realize they're hot but also like sports are the hottest of all.

Taking it a step further hot girls who don't realize they're hot but also like sports are the hottest of all.

hmmm, I wonder if I could be secure enough if my girlfriend knew more about sports than I do.

• 3 months later...

Archived