Brewer Fanatic

Modifying baseball hats website

mrautomatic87
I am almost positive I saw it on here before, but I could not find it under the search (Google was no help either). Does anyone have the link for the website that gives instructions on how to give the "worn out" look for the New Era baseball hats that the players wear? It involves removing parts of the inside so the crown is no longer there. Thanks for the help.

I wear hats all the time. I'm not a big fan of the trend of fitted caps. Not that I was a big fan of the plastic adjustable strap either. I prefer the golf style with the adjustable cloth strip in the back. The fitted hats look nice and everything, but I find them uncomfortable. I try them in the store, they seem to fit nice, but then it's like my head is constantly changing sizes or something. Sometimes it feels to tight, sometimes it's good, if I get a haircut that changes things. Also, don't like the look of the big crown. I want the top of my head to touch the hat.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The form fitting doesn't work at all with the new black underside hats, as the material they're made out of doesn't shrink.

If you use hot water, you can get the hat to shrink. I actually boiled some water on my stove and submerged the hat for like 5 minutes. It sounds dumb, but it worked.

Also, if you go to neweracap.com they still have some of the old "grey underside" wool hats in stock. I'm sure it's limited quantities though.

I just stick with Twins Enterprises hats because I have a small head and almost every other hat I buy ends up with that stupid "high hat" in the front. It is the only brand I have found that fits. Lucky they make a pretty good selection of hats.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived