Brewer Fanatic

Will there be any replay of this years games over the winter like last year?

2hoophead

I hope so. I need a baseball fix right now, mainly Brewers this World Series isn't cutting it. I doubt it though since all Bucks games will be on FSN this year with Badger hockey mixed in along with Wild hockey so I doubt there's much room in the schedule.

If FSN considers any replays of 2007 games, here's my off the cuff list of nominees:

Extra inning game at Wrigley from April (the one that inspired the 50+ page IGT)

Yovani's debut

82nd win (more for the "take that, Padres!" factor than the 82nd-win factor)

8/4 game at Miller Park vs. the Phillies - featured a comeback HR by Prince, then Corey's epic theft of the PHI homerun in the 9th

(though I'm still having trouble feeling entirely happy about that game, given how the next day's game turned out)

For giggles, maybe those PIT games where that reliever plunked Prince on Saturday and paid for it on Sunday.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

If FSN considers any replays of 2007 games, here's my off the cuff list of nominees:

Extra inning game at Wrigley from April (the one that inspired the 50+ page IGT)

Yovani's debut

8/4 game at Miller Park vs. the Phillies - featured a comeback HR by Prince, then Corey's epic theft of the PHI homerun in the 9th

(though I'm still having trouble feeling entirely happy about that game, given how the next day's game turned out)

For giggles, maybe those PIT games where that reliever plunked Prince on Saturday and paid for it on Sunday.

I loved that Cubs game.

A few more to add would be the game in Florida that was suspended, Hardy with a game time double in the 9th and Fielder with the winning single in the 13th (he went 4-4 with 3 walks that game.)

Jenkins 200th homerun against the Twins.

Bill Hall's go ahead homerun against Detroit.

Damian's walkoff homerun on LaCrosse day.

I'll tell you one thing, if the Brewers were the ones winning in games where they were trailing by 5 or more instead of the ones blowing it, there'd be plenty of 2007 Brewers classics. As it is, we've given other teams, especially the Cardinals, some material to rerun if they so choose.

They could make a weekend out of it...

Fri - Cards comeback from down 6 against the Brewers

Sat - 0-10 Reyes pitches a gem to earn first victory of the season against Brewers

Sun - Cards comeback from down 5 against the Brewers

just off the top of my head...

Braun HR vs Houston

Prince hitting #50

Prince HR/Hart catch vs Phillies

those were probably my favorites this year...I was at the #50 game and I remember being in a bar for the Braun HR, same time as a Packer preseason game...me and a few guys were watching the brewers, basically thinking that everyone else was watching the Packers and suddenly the whole bar completely errupted when Braun swung, it was quite the night

I'll tell you one thing, if the Brewers were the ones winning in games where they were trailing by 5 or more instead of the ones blowing it, there'd be plenty of 2007 Brewers classics. As it is, we've given other teams, especially the Cardinals, some material to rerun if they so choose.

Sat - 0-10 Reyes pitches a gem to earn first victory of the season against Brewers

Worst birthday weekend ever. Why bring back the memories?http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Worst birthday weekend ever. Why bring back the memories?http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

No kidding. Not my birthday weekend, but easily my worst weekend of the summer.

The Bill Hall bobblehead game against the Royals could have been one of the Brewers rerun games with that Corey Hart homer in the 9th.

Too bad they lost.

I knew there'd be one I forgot. The three-run walkoff JACK! (if you recall Jim Powell's call) Man, was it hot in the ballpark that day. My first thought was "yeah, Damian!" and my immediate next thought was "we can leave this hotbox!"

It also occurred to me that with the numerous blown leads, the Brewers unintentionally manufactured some other teams' classics.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I have that game where Yo makes his first start, Rickie comes off the three week DL, and, of course, Bonds is nine homers away from Hank's record. My notes tell me that there was 35k on hand on a Monday (6/18) after a ten game road trip.

Some story lines!

Will have to fire that one up tomorrow seeing there is no Packer game...

Yovani's debut

I loved that Cubs game.

A few more to add would be the game in Florida that was suspended, Hardy with a game time double in the 9th and Fielder with the winning single in the 13th (he went 4-4 with 3 walks that game.)

Jenkins 200th homerun against the Twins.

Bill Hall's go ahead homerun against Detroit.

Everything listed in these two posts plus the Braun HR game against Houston. That would be great. I really hope they replay some games, I need a baseball fix of my hometeam. This World Series looked good on paper, but now it looks like Boston is gonna run away with it.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived