Brewer Fanatic

Is this you?

jeffreyzee
I wouldn't admit to it if it was me, but I have some greats pics of that guy that ran around the bases during the last Friday game of the season. If it's you and you want to see them PM me. I wouldn't normally promote this sort of thing but we happened to be sitting in the 200 level right above the Padres on deck circle so I got some good close ups of him being hauled out in cuffs screaming. The pics are great!

I think he means that the guy shouldn't feel like he has to admit to it here in the forum, where others would then know. With a PM, he could get the pictures without anyone besides jeffreyzee being all the wiser.

And no, it wasn't me. I was only at Saturday and Sunday's games that weekend.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I saw a guy on the field once. I didn't find it amusing until he held his hands out like "alright I give up" and security leveled him. Biggest hit I ever saw at a game. Serves you right moron. I hope it hurt.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I was at the game, although I can't condone those actions nor would I do them but it was funny as hell to watch.

I have problems with statements like this, first off let me say that I cannot stand it when fans throw things on the field, or run on the field themself.? It is pathetic and embarassing.? What, IMO, is even worse is when people cheer for it, and think it is funny, because that is just adding fuel to the fire, something like that should never be encouraged, it should be frowned upon.? Saying that you do not condone the actions, but you thought it was funny to watch is extremely hypocritical.? It is a shame that it happened, it is a shame that the security wasn't ready for it, and it is a shame that people find it funny and amusing.? That stuff shouldn't happen anywhere, but if it is going to happen, I prefer it be somewhere else than Milwaukee...At what point isn't funny to all you people that enjoy it, would it have been just as funny if he would have tried to go after some of the players, I sure would have enjoyed that...http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Fans don't belong on the field, period, why people cheer for it and find it funny is even more pathetic in my opinion

What about this, is this funny?? What is even more sad is that the fans started cheering, it is a shame that most of Miller Park acted like Cub fans that day, congratulations...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73dJBQW5AD8

I'm not sure why you are getting so worked up about those comments. Who cares if he find it funny. He also never came close to saying throwing things on the field or attacking players is funny. The fans in that Cubs clip also seem to be cheering the big hit rather than the fan running in the field.

I'm not sure why you are getting so worked up about those comments. Who cares if he find it funny. He also never came close to saying throwing things on the field or attacking players is funny. The fans in that Cubs clip also seem to be cheering the big hit rather than the fan running in the field.
Exactly. I would never find it funny to throw things on the field or at a player. That I would not laugh at or have any part of. But if some drunk guy gets on the field and just runs around, thats funny to me. He didn't hurt anyone, except himself when the big dude at homeplate tackled his ass.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived