Brewer Fanatic

28 weeks to go

radman12484

I dont know why I'm posting this already but 28 weeks til the 2008 season. Another year playing with the coolest team Bay Street. I can't wait.

P.S. I really do not have a life. All I think about is softball

One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

I thought I'd just share with everyone my top 5 greatest feats in my softball career.

1. My 1st career Home Run last year on Brewerfan. I still don't remember touching any bases. Just remember running as hard as I could.
2. Beating a team I was 0-18 lifetime against in on my Tuesday Night team last year. Felt good to finally beat those guys.
3. My first career walk off game winner. It came back in 2004 on my Friday night team. A single right down the 3rd base line to win it.
4. My first attempt at ejection. There was a play at the plate when I was catching and I tagged the runner out and the ump called him safe. Of course I asked "how?" His response you didn't have the ball in your glove, when it was clearly in there. So I kept running my mouth for 3 innings. He kept warning me and I kept on giving him attitude. Never threw me out.
5. A 5 for 5 game in my first year of playing softball. I went 5 for 5 with 3 singles and 2 doubles. I haven't done anything close since.

One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

• 1 month later...
Slightly bad news guys. I've decided to to start a new career in computers. But in order to do that, I've had to start taking classes at ITT. I will be too busy for the next two seasons to play softball, which really sucks because it will be my peak 28 and 29yo years. I'll try to keep up with how the teams doing. Best of luck.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived