Brewer Fanatic

OMG WOOTOFF!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!11!!1!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGWOWOWOW!!!!1!!1!!!?1?!!!

DHonks
I don't understand the pictures. I get the 1!11 stuff (thanks hawing!), but what's the deal with the animal pictures?

Burnie, I'm with you. Someone stated that this might help explain woot...then it was followed by a bunch of animal pictures with bad grammar. Oh Yeah, I get it now..http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif Huh??

I visited Woot a couple of times since I heard of it about a year ago. I don't really get the facination. Just seems like an internet version of chapstick at the checkout counter. Things you would never think of buying until you saw them on Woot.

The cat pictures remind me of www.engrish.com

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I don't understand the pictures. I get the 1!11 stuff (thanks hawing!), but what's the deal with the animal pictures?

Burnie, I'm with you. Someone stated that this might help explain woot...then it was followed by a bunch of animal pictures with bad grammar. Oh Yeah, I get it now..http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif Huh??

I visited Woot a couple of times since I heard of it about a year ago. I don't really get the facination. Just seems like an internet version of chapstick at the checkout counter. Things you would never think of buying until you saw them on Woot.

The cat pictures remind me of www.engrish.com

either you get the !!!!11!!!!1 and the "OMGZ datz bringz da LOLZ" or you don't, so that's kind of hard to explain.

As far as woot goes, I have only bought one thing from woot ever, it was a bunch of nice photo paper, for like $5 bucks. I think I got 4 packs and they would have been like $10 a piece in stores.

For example, I am in the market for a nice digital camera, there is one up on woot right now, but I would never buy something on woot without researching it first. But woot is great for gifts for family and friends around the holiday season.

I just posted in the most recent Woot that I thought it was the worst Woot that I've seen. This is fairly normal activity on message boards, but for some reason they singled out my post (which was written quite pithily, IMO) and deleted it, even though I had a pretty accurate and lengthy description of why.

I then asked one of the mods why my post was deleted, and now I'm not allowed to post on their forums for 24 hours. Is Philips looking over their shoulders?

Suffice it to say, I'm not shopping at Woot again. If you promote yourself as a counter-culture kind, uningratiated kind of site and delete my post because I literally basically said "This is the worst Woot ever" with reasoning, I don't know what you're aiming for. "We can say we're crap, and so can you, but not now." What the heck?

Suffice it to say, I'm not shopping at Woot again. If you promote yourself as a counter-culture kind, uningratiated kind of site and delete my post because I literally basically said "This is the worst Woot ever" with reasoning, I don't know what you're aiming for. "We can say we're crap, and so can you, but not now." What the heck?

So does this mean an end to the "!!!!1!!11!ONE!!"-esque thread topics whenever there's a Woot-Off?http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

In all seriousness, though, that really stinks, Toby.

Archived