Brewer Fanatic

tony gwynn jr and bob uecker/ paul molotor bobblehead on ebay

mattsr0625

That can't be the Tony Gwynn Jr bobblehead because that 04 Snappers bobblehead of Gwynn has him with a serious look on his face and a goatee. He also is wearing the all navy hat not the green hat with navy bill. That looks like the Gwynn body with a the Weeks head.

PS. Matt where did the stitches in your arm come from?

PS. Matt where did the stitches in your arm come from?

Matt has stitches everywhere. I think he likes the attention that comes with a serious accident. It's like someone cut his thumb off when we were kids and he just decided to make it a lifestyle.

Sorry Matt, I couldn't resist.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

thats funny that about my stitches, i got hurt at work a few years ago. 147 in total.

20fry dont worry i didnt put any new pics of my collection in my photo album so for now you are still "the collector"

and mel, my weeks and fielder are autographed, no way can i part with them

To bad I over selpt yestrday due to a hangover otherwise I would have bid on that Molitor.

I also saw the other two and bid on the Uecker and loss http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif I saw it when it was only at $5

I still need all three http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

It seems each time I find a Brewer SGA or minor league bobblehead on ebay that I need the whole world sees it as well and it goes for much more than it usually does.

Since I have to put a limit on my spending I usually don't pay the high price.

Archived