Brewer Fanatic

Admirals Tickets for Sale $5

cweber39

Hello-

I have some Milwaukee Admirals tickets for sale. They are $5.00 per ticket, they are normally $16 seats. The game is Saturday October 27th at 7:30pm against the Chicago Wolves. Let me know if anyone is interested and how many you need. Thanks

Brian & tristarcoop-

Tickets I think are section 219, I forget the rows, but you guys would have choice of the two rows I have and seats. I will give you better details of everything when I get to work Monday.

Chad

Hey guys the tickets are section 219 rows N & P they are the full rows, so let me know how many you need. I think there are 13 seats in row N and 14 seats in row P. Let me know I have 27 total tickets!

bhf - 3

tristarscoop - 2

jeffreyzee - ?

Guys let me know if you want a row or seat preference.

bhf-

I work on Thursday all day then coach my hockey team at night, however I work in Delafield right of 94 next to the Amish Barn, you could pick them up from there if that works for you? I work at All-Star Hockey. let me know!

Chad

bfishman - I still have plenty of seats let me know.

bfishman-

You can pick them up at the hockey store in Delafield or I can mail them to you? You can pick them up Saturday the store is open till 6.

Mailing them to me is prob the best way. If you mail them priority they would for sure get to me on time. I can send you the money for the tickets and shipping by paypal if you want. I will send you a pm with my address.

Thanks for the tickets! The game was great, 1-0 win in overtime! We took my three year daughter who decided she had to go to the bathroom about a minute in to overtime. My wife took her and about 30 seconds later they scored! I think they were the problem the whole time! jk

Thanks again, let me know if you ever score anymore tickets!

Archived