Brewer Fanatic

Anyone want to sell Bucks tickets?

zingsheim
Hi guys, I am in need of 3 bucks tickets for any game this year. We had a contest at the school I teach at and I told the kids whoever scord the highest score on a school wide test I would take to the Bucks game. Two kids ended up tying, and I could go broke trying to take them both to the game. If you have any tickets to sell me let me know. I would prefer to buy some for a game sooner rather than later. Any help would be appreciated.

Prob. second level but close to the front. These are prob. still resonably cheap. thanks
I found some good seats on stubhub for the December 12th Magic game. They have some seats on the lower level in the corner for $35 each. Or upper level center for $34.

Edit: I should probably give you the link.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

http://www.stubhub.com/milwaukee-bucks-tickets/?event_id=442594

I can get $30 tickets for either $8, $10, or $12 for any bucks game through work. (no limit)

The tickets for $12 are for the games against Miami, LA, Cleveland, etc. The $8 tickets for during Pepsi Bonus Nights. All other games are only $10 per ticket.

All I need is a week or two notice to mail the form and the check in to the Bucks ticket office.

Two years ago myself and 13 friends went to the Miami game (home opener) for $10 a ticket. We saved like $250...

Less seats in an arena compared to baseball + even worse contracts for the NBA = higher ticket prices, unfortunately.

add in half as many home games as well. They also have a roster thats 1/2 as big, but the bottom contracts in mlb are significantly less than the bottom of the nba contracts.

Archived