Brewer Fanatic

ALCS Game 5 - Boston at Cleveland, 7:00-something CDT

hawing

Joe Buck + Tim McCarver = least enjoyable duo possible. Throw Joe Morgan in there, and you'd have to save that broadcast just in case anyone ever asked, "What was the worst announcing job ever done in a postseason game in any sport?"
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

For the first game of the ALDS, I brought Miller Lite to the party I went to in some weird honor of the Brewers. There has been Miller Lite in my fridge since, up through Friday. The Red Sox haven't won since my roommate drank the last Miller Lite. I realized this in the 3rd inning and she quickly ran to the convenience store across the street.

Tim McCarver is hurting me in my very soul. I know Manny is not universally beloved, but jeez man, give it a rest!

Tim McCarver also loves Deion Sanders!

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/pete_mcentegart/01/12/ten.spot/p1_sanders.jpg

Real professional, Deion!

I already loved Neon Deion, but that cemented it.

Just found this, too!? The "Tim McCarver Blues"

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

They really let Manny have it tonight. I can forgive Joe Buck, just because of the laughs I get out of him saying "I'm Joe Buck."

I really wanted the Tribe to finish it off tonight, I love watching a team win at home in games like this. Oh well...hopefully a good game from Fausto in Boston.

Not sure if this should be in the Major League forum or the IGT, but i'm erring on the side of caution. Please move if you feel necessary.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-alcs-disputedhomer&prov=ap&type=lgns

It has to do with Manny's "home run" that was ruled to not be a home run. The kid's thoughts in this article are priceless. Someone taught him well.

"It hit the wall and bounced back," said 9-year-old Tyler Coffman, who had his glove up and ready to catch the ball if it had come over the line. "I was ready to catch, but glad I couldn't because that would have meant it was a home run for Boston."

That's right, Bartman, you were just shown up by a 9 year old http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

I was telling my friend the other night when she was telling me about something McCarver said that McCarver makes Buck look good, which is pretty sad because Buck isn't anything to write home about.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived