Brewer Fanatic

Curse the Cubs Thread

mikevan1818
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not working for me, either. On another site, I've got a Cubs avatar and a "Goat + Ron Santo = Choke" signature. The Cubs have won 2 in a row since I started that.

Well, like I said above, it scares me when fans try to rely on somebody else's curse. We didn't start the curse, so we can't depend on it.

Then again, I'm too superstitious for my own good. The fault lies not in the curse dear Horatio, but within our own inability to win some of the games we should have won this year.

Well, I'll just shut up and go quietly and you won't hear any more predictions from me since I have been wrong each time. Whatever happens in this season, I can think of very few teams with as much YOUNG potential with the likes of Fielder, Hart, Braun and Hardy to name just 4 unbelievably talented players, and players that at least to me, seem like they want to be with their team for the long haul--which means that your organization will be pretty dam good for a very long time. I know I don't look forward to you being in our division for the next bunch of years.

• 1 year later...

this made me laugh today and i wanted to share it. if there was only something i could use to block the sun from my eyes, cubs fans make me laugh

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/fail-owned-hat-fail.jpg?w=500&h=667

Archived