Brewer Fanatic

Mitchell steroid probe; Latest - Clemens headed to Court; Congress

jaybird2001wi
  • Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if gagne is on the list, i will be disappointed only because we invested somewhat alot into him. I know there were rumors and if he was off the juice in texas i'd feel better. I guess it shows that it really isn't normal to go from a crummy starter to the best closer in the game.

if gagne is on the list, i will be disappointed only because we invested somewhat alot into him. I know there were rumors and if he was off the juice in texas i'd feel better. I guess it shows that it really isn't normal to go from a crummy starter to the best closer in the game.

he is on the list

Gary Bennett? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

That was my exact reaction. lol

It will be interesting to see the full list of names for the entire league.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Ricky Bones is mentioned on page 92. (p 140 of the pdf in tomwopat's post)

I was just going to post on seeing this. I'm not surprised by anything in this so far that I've glanced at, but that's a name I certainly wasn't expecting to see.

I am however surprised by the number of personal checks too, you would think these guys would realize this could be a problem, but apparently not.

Archived