Brewer Fanatic

Funniest Youtube.com Videos

twobrewers
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's so funny about the city council meeting? The food's free, we can sell it at the farmer's market. Problem solved. Seems like a good idea to me.

Ya, we just have to pay for the farmers. And the land. Except, not the land.

That's seriously my new favorite video.

I'm a resident of Santa Cruz, and I find nothing funny whatsoever about this video. In fact, I'm currently typing this post on a gold plated keyboard while I bathe in a tub of 100 dollar bills. You see, I've become endlessly rich thanks to cotton, mining metals, silkworms, and machines making "stuff". I guess it's because we don't believe in slavery like the rest of the country. We're too busy growing every kind of fruit and vegetable you want (and they flippin' last forever). Whatever. I'm too busy to address this further. I have to go pick lettuce from the lettuce trees down in my vegetable orchard and then roll over to the farmer's market to get some free organic food covered in pesticide (well... free once I pay the farmers and for the land).

That is officially the funniest thing I've ever seen
I'm not getting it. Why is this so funny? It's a bit cheesy, but not more than many other commercials I see. Is it funny because of some double entendre that I'm missing? Really? Is that it? Kind of Bevis and Buttheadish...Ha..ha..ha..he said taco..ha..ha..ha.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Ha..ha..ha..he said taco..ha..ha..ha.

Well, she said it....about her taco.....and there's the word "popped"......and it's taco sauce.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Ha..ha..ha..he said taco..ha..ha..ha.

Well, she said it....about her taco.....and there's the word "popped"......and it's taco sauce.

Ok, I just think it's a bit of a stretch to connect "taco" to that. Now, if it were a commercial about cats and they were using certain words referring to their cats..then I could possibly see the humor.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• 4 weeks later...
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

There's a new Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis and Charlize Theron. NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

???

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Probably the best video I've seen in awhile. After watching this I feel so cheated by my elementary school music teacher. Enjoy.

P.S. - Brewerfan might want to consider taking up a collection to pay for a much needed eyebrow waxing for the soloist.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

those school videos are pretty good. Our music program is very similar at our school.

I'd love to get my kids to sing "Don't Stop Believing" but I'd need to get some sheet music for the kids. Plus, their director is much better on the piano than I am.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Probably the best video I've seen in awhile. After watching this I feel so cheated by my elementary school music teacher. Enjoy.

P.S. - Brewerfan might want to consider taking up a collection to pay for a much needed eyebrow waxing for the soloist.

How is this funny? I watched the whole thing and was waiting for it....

Archived