Brewer Fanatic

Funniest Youtube.com Videos

twobrewers
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was the coolest wedding introduction I have ever seen.
Honestly, I thought that was terrific (and I don't even particularly like weddings). They look like they're having fun, which should be the point of weddings more often than it is.

I wonder how long the choreography took, and how many of the guests knew what to expect.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Was that the woman who just had 8 kids?

The best part is that she (incoherently) covers talking points or ideas from every major political perspective in America without finishing a single thought. She may want to consider running for Miss USA.

What's so funny about the city council meeting? The food's free, we can sell it at the farmer's market. Problem solved. Seems like a good idea to me.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

What's so funny about the city council meeting? The food's free, we can sell it at the farmer's market. Problem solved. Seems like a good idea to me.

Ya, we just have to pay for the farmers. And the land. Except, not the land.

That's seriously my new favorite video.

Knew it was coming....still got me. Not cool. NOT FUNNY.
Yeah, but you're supposed to record your reaction shot and post it on youtube. Then we'll have a funny video.

Considering I searched for when it was coming, I only closed my eyes and kinda jerked my head back a little. I don't think it would make the vid of funny reactions.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I don't know if this is the worst movie ever made or the funniest.

EDIT: I found out this has been out there for a while. Sorry if this is old news or you've seen it before. I just found out about it.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Hahaha, this is the Neflix description of The Room, not a review, the description. Wow:

Terrible performances, ridiculous situations and unbelievably dim-witted dialogue abound in this unintentionally hilarious masterpiece about a banker (Tommy Wiseau) who discovers his fiancée (Juliette Danielle) and best friend (Greg Sestero) are having an affair. Lead actor Wiseau writes and directs this steamy, quirky and utterly bewildering cult favorite, which fails on so many levels that it delivers nonstop laughs from beginning to end.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The other clips on You Tube are even better than this one. I especially like the Flower Shop when he says hi to the pug sitting on the counter.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived