Brewer Fanatic

Funniest Youtube.com Videos

twobrewers
Keg Stand, thanks for the MST3K video. After seeing that, my son spent an hour searching YouTube for MST3K videos. He thought it was one of the funniest things he ever saw.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of MST3k, a few years back me and some buddies got a bunch of the episodes on Netflix and went through a large portion of them rather quickly. There was one episode that started with some kind of public service announcement that was funnier than the actual episode. I thought it was "Attack of the Giant Leeches", but I can't find anything on it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

• 2 weeks later...
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Not safe for work.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Some of those do not look even close to real. If they are, thats ridiculous.
I can assure you that all of the shots are real. I saw them working on this video for a couple weeks.
this may be true, but some of the 2nd bounces go higher than the first bounce. The speed off the bat/foot/etc. is greater near the basket than it is off said bat/foot/etc. in some of the shots. Just seems like a whole lot of editing (which in this day and age is not that hard at all.)

IF it is indeed 100% legit, then they took "a couple weeks" and filmed countless attempts (and used video tapes) and then just spliced them together. Sure, if I spent 4 straight weeks filming miracle shot attempts I, too, will eventually make some of those shots and could splice together a video. But I've got much better things to do with my time.

Is it a cool video? Sure, I love hoops. But in this day and age of the internet and video editing you can make just about anything happen and make it look completely legit.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I give the happy couple 3 years. Tops.

edit: Okay, my wife says, "Nice! That's rude." So I amend it to five years. *SLAP*

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived