Brewer Fanatic

Funniest Youtube.com Videos

twobrewers
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I think this might be Rebecca Black's soul mate.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to think that the producers/song writers of the Rebecca Black song intentionally made it campy and divisive in order to attract YouTube views. It's a great strategy and it will breed it's own market and will make a lot of money, but there is simply no way that it was made with 100% honest intentions.

Let the Friday remixes commence!

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• 2 months later...

This was at around 47,000 views on Friday. Up to 337, 000 today. This Norwegian chick really doesn't want to be a house wife.

?

I hate to be "that guy," but this is my hamster, and he is awesome.? And he really likes popcorn.

It's like catnip to him, so when he gets it, he thinks he got away with something and runs away really fast and tries to hide.

The second one shows how crazy he is about popcorn, and also how cruel my wife can be.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

• 1 month later...

I can't believe I didn't see this until the other day. NSFW

• 5 months later...

The fun begins around the 50 second mark

• 2 months later...

Always remember The 3 Second Rule.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived