Brewer Fanatic

Funniest Youtube.com Videos

twobrewers
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
"So, in summary..Phillips, bad, very bad. Panasonic good followed by JVC. Now let me show you my other room where I keep the body parts of all my vict..uh, I mean..friends."

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Wow, there is just so much wrong (in a good way) with that video. Where do I begin?

The Opening Credits

- An obvious homage to the Star Wars trilogy. Too bad the iMovie predecessor he used could only move the text up and down.

The Opening Monologue

- Right from the get go we know what this guy is all about. He's insane - but in a good way! Loved the camera angle from above to create depth.

The Soundtrack

- Open with the theme to The Terminator, roll that into the theme from The Exorcist, follow that up with a haunting song from Donnie Darko, and then THE THEME TO POLICE ACADEMY. I did NOT see that curve ball coming. Bravo, good man!

The Haircut

- Sort of a cross between little Dutch Boy and Peter Tork from the Monkeys. Is it a hairpiece? I don't care! It's awesome!

The Accent

- Some kind of eastern europeanese. It added a sense of danger and foreboding. I felt like he was about to get a call from the Kremlin at any moment! Plus it's funny hearing him attempt to pronounce words like "remote control".

The Narration

- I applaud the fact that he attempted to narrate in English as it was obviously very difficult for him to find the right words to describe something as the camera flew by his collection. Watching people struggle with English is funny. "Panasonic is best. JVC second, and Sony........three"

His Superimposed Head

- Putting his haircut front and center was a smart move. Also, the shadow he cast created an ominious "God Watching Over Us All" quality.

The Video of the Collection

- I haven't seen pans that fast since the wardrobe malfunction at the Super Bowl.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I can't believe I just watched that entire video but at the same time I'm so glad I did. The surprise of what the next song would be is what kept me watching. I just want to know why he has so many vcrs and why he thought the world would want to see them.

This video is better if you watch 30 seconds or so (or how much you can stand) of the original.? Search for "Teach me how to Dougie"

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The Soundtrack

- Open with the theme to The Terminator, roll that into the theme from The Exorcist, follow that up with a haunting song from Donnie Darko, and then THE THEME TO POLICE ACADEMY. I did NOT see that curve ball coming. Bravo, good man!

But you missed the best part in your breakdown! Police Academy Theme, followed by......Mission Impossible theme. GEEEENIUS!!! And don't forget that he threw in the Ghostbusters theme for good measure. Anyone want to guess how much his collection is worth? I'd say $10.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• 3 weeks later...
This had me rolling.

Archived