Brewer Fanatic

Funniest Youtube.com Videos

twobrewers
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

This isn't a video but I didn't feel like making a separate thread. It's a supposed email exchange between a designer and a secretary. The secretary asked him to make a missing cat poster.

http://blogs.catster.com/...s-compliance/2010/06/24/

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This isn't a video but I didn't feel like making a separate thread. It's a supposed email exchange between a designer and a secretary. The secretary asked him to make a missing cat poster.

http://blogs.catster.com/...s-compliance/2010/06/24/

There are two links on that page to the guy who wrote that. He has had some internet classics that are worth checking out as well. And some of them, like the Please design a logo for me. With pie charts. For free., seem to be real email exchanges. I saw some blog posts where they tracked down that Simon guy and he wasn't a pleasant dude.

I don't even know what to say about this.? I laughed though.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

There's a little "insert flash" button, two buttons to the left of "Spellcheck" if you copy the embed code from youtube, then hit 'add from html' (on the right side) after hitting the add flash button....paste the code in there and it should show up!

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

?

This video had me laughing out loud for a while.? I want whatever he's on.

This has been passed around between a bunch of my friends for a week now. Too funny. Guy definitely had some shrooms in his omelet that morning.

Have you seen any of the video responses? This one had me crying because I have the sense of humor of a 14 year old. I think it's safe for work but people might think you are a deviant of some sort for watching it so beware:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...FiqsjxE&feature=youtu.be

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• 3 weeks later...

This video had me laughing out loud for a while.? I want whatever he's on.

a few weeks ago the dude who took the video was on Jimmy Kimmel and did a brief little interview. he said he was totally sober when he took the video, not on anything. i only believe him because he freely admitted to having a lot of other videos when he was on various drugs.

There's another one that is just as funny but not really safe for work so I'll link below:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok.... What? Wow.

+1.

Huh?

Archived