Brewer Fanatic

Funniest Youtube.com Videos

twobrewers
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neenah High School Class of '74

That is hilarious.

You really need to pause the video and read up on his "classmates" accomplishments.

Nice work guys! I especially like the stats on his kid being "the next." Kicked out of Target for belligerance! Great stuff!

Rick Astley.....nice work. Have not heard that name since riding the bus to school in the mid 80's.....
Apparently you are not familiar with the whole "Rick rolled" thing.

I had to look up the story behind that Scarface school play. Here it is:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/2010/03/31/2010-03-31_director_marc_klasfeld_scarface_school_play_youtube_video_was_made_with_professi.html

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah stupid scientists. Just let me believe what I want to believe about how magnets work. I don't need all your fancy knowledge and stuff.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• 3 weeks later...
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Opening lines:

I'm Mr. Bucket, toss your balls in my top

I'm Mr. Bucket outta my mouth they will pop

That is all.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Not really safe for work.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• 4 weeks later...
That's pretty funny. However, at one point it states "The vuvuzela was invented in the 90's". I remember a very similar horn that people would bring to baseball games back in the 70's. It wasn't nearly as annoying as people did not blast it through the entire game (only when a HR was hit, or there was a rally, or something like that). Does anyone else remember this?

Borderline safe for work.

Archived