Brewer Fanatic

T.I. - Big Thangs Poppin', lil' thangs, well, not really any lil' thangs...

TooLiveBrew

Somebody should teach those gents how to wear a hat.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Back to the original topic. T.I. is going to go to prison all based on street cred. The guy is a millionaire, but he can't seem to stay out of trouble, which is a shame because I am a T.I. fan. He's potentially going to lose everything. I wonder how long until the "snitch" bodyguard is dead.

The only thing that I think of when I here T.I. is the old Treasure Island department store (everyone called it T.I.) that use to be in West Allis on Hwy 100 and Cleveland in the 70's.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived