Brewer Fanatic

The song that's stuck in your head

splitterpfj

It's happened to all of us, you find yourself humming a tune, or tapping out a beat with your fingers, and you realize....your brain has been temporarily taken over by a song!

What song is, or was recently, stuck in your head?

Today, I was sitting with my wife in the ER, nurses kept coming in to tell her she could have pain meds soon, but not yet....she looked at one and said "I want to be sedated!"

Cue The Ramones...."ba ba b-ba ba ba ba b-ba, I Wanna Be Sedated"....it's been stuck in my head all day.

Anyone else?

The past week I've been hooked on REO Speedwagon. "I heard it from a friend who-oo-oo, heard it from a friend who-oo-oo, heard it from another you've been messing arou-ound..."

Take It On the Run, Can't Fight This Feeling, and Keep On Loving You have been in a week long cycle. At least they are super-awesome songs.

Thanks to splitter, it's dangerously close to being "I Wanna Be Sedated."

When I took the S.O. to the clinic last month for a procedure that required sedation, though, I had the same song in my head. I bet hospital people get really tired of that song.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

That's funny you brought that up. Whenever we had the last thread about songs stuck in our heads, I mentioned I had "Bad Time" by Grand Funk Railroad playing over and over and over again for weeks, and it took me another week or so to shake it. Then a week or two ago I had a dream in which "Bad Time" was playing in the background, and I woke up with the song once again impressed in my brain. So, I went to iTunes, bought the song, listened to it more than I normally would like, and once again have seemed to have shaken it (for now). Fight fire with fire http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif.

Right now I have a children's song from Mickey's Clubhouse in my head from my son's morning cartoons (hot dog, hot dog, hot diggidy dog...).

Brian, I saw Caroline's Spine perform that song live in Madison many years ago...the crowd loved it. Very mellow with a touch of rockin thrown in towards the end.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

"Bop 'till You Drop." From Highschool Musical. I have a 6 year-old girl and she plays this over an over 'cause she hates me. Driving to drive me to an early grave to collect the insurance $. I'm praying for the end...

Day man (aaaahhhhaaaaaaahhhh) Fighter of the night man (aaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh) champion of the sun......you're a master of karate, and friendship, for everyone.

Last night's episode of Always Sunny was hilarious.

Day man (aaaahhhhaaaaaaahhhh) Fighter of the night man (aaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh) champion of the sun......you're a master of karate, and friendship, for everyone.

Oh yeah it was another great ep. Dennis get up when he played in the band was hillarious. Also Dee's whole situation was rather funny. Kind of bad taste but funny.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Just watched the Korea problem/pub crawl one from a few weeks ago. That was hilarious too.

Charlie: "You see that door right there? The one marked 'pirate'? Do you think a pirate lives back there?"http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif

Archived