Brewer Fanatic

Google won't save you #55 - Timothy Zahn

RightFieldCoder

I'm never good at figuring these people out. Most of the time I don't know who it is even after their name is revealed. So I decided to throw my own out there. I just hope no one gets it too soon.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6540/gwsy55xu0.jpg

Who am I?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Taint McFadden
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Homer...What is the meaning of this. I think I just had a seizure.

ryne, wat yo go.. bifger *+@ thn nost... connosr ifts good to hear from ooyou agin.... hope prtmald is good... grat dane/lukys/bf.net sotball furls.... we'kk do you proud...o edt - rleayl dint peamn to swera why dose yuku not le=te me oyt spaces ub my post? seeems likes somethin that wiyld be good... not fiar" - areacodes

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

"Homer...What is the meaning of this. I think I just had a seizure. "

That was a post areacodes made in the drunk thread a month or two ago. Classic.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

(My first guess was ex-Microsoft founder Paul Allen, but there's not much of a resemblance.) Is this guy an author?

Yes. He is a fiction author born in Chicago. A lot of his work appear as trilogies.

Sorry about the delay on the hint. I went a day away from the computer. The sun. It burns.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived