Brewer Fanatic

Travel package out of Milwaukee??

Does anyone know if any travel agencies in Milwaukee sell packages to out of town Brewers games? I was thinking about going to the Boston series in 08, and I know it'll be very hard to get tickets. I'm wondering if any travel agencies put together packages with tickets, airfare, and hotel.

Thanks

Watch the Red Sox web site come November or so. I've gotten tickets direct before, and if you do it the first day tickets are on sale, I'd imagine you wouldn't having problem getting seats. If you want fancy seats, then probably look at ticket brokers.

Figured I'd throw this question in here, seeing as it probably isn't necessary to start a new thread. If any of you out there are baseball historians or Fenway admirers, would anyone here like to see Prince hit a ball past the "lone red seat?" or would you all rather see it stay a Boston/baseball legend? There are tons of quirky things to Fenway, and seeing as Milwaukee is returning for the first time in years, would anyone like to see them broken?

The best baseball tour company in the country is Jay Buckley Baseball Tours. Their website is www.jaybuckley.com I've been on two of his trips and they are top notch. If you'd like more information, please email me. Also, East Towne Travel offers baseball trips out of Milwaukee. Finally, Trysting Place Pub has an annual bus trip to a Brewers game at Wrigley Field. Hope this helps.

Archived