Brewer Fanatic

Bill Hall running track outfit bobblehead any info on this?

zachlaka
Isn't there supposed to be a free gift to those who purchase their season tickets before November 20th or so? Maybe the Hall bobblehead is for that. I really have no idea so its just a guess. I also heard that they could be for players and staff members but that is just another rumor.

Isn't there supposed to be a free gift to those who purchase their season tickets before November 20th or so? Maybe the Hall bobblehead is for that. I really have no idea so its just a guess. I also heard that they could be for players and staff members but that is just another rumor.

Actually, I was told today it's going to be a Prince Fielder baseball bat.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Do you know if it is the ull season or could you get a package like the 40 games to get the bat?

This is all second hand so take it with a grain of salt, but as far as I know full season seat holders would get the bat. Partial season seat holders would get an autographed baseball. I would think the SSH renewal stuff should be hitting our mail boxes soon.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I have the ticket information in front of me. Full Season ticket holders get the autographed Prince Fielder bat and meet him at an event. Partial (20 and 40) get to meet Brewers stars YoGa, Hart, Carlos Villanueva and Rickie Weeks at an exclusive event and take home a personally autographed bacll by ONE of those stars.

Terrace Ticket Treat customers (full season with that terrace reserved deal) qualify for the same promotion as the 20 and 40 game customers.

Also, not to cause any broken dreams, but the stuff we received yesterday gave me the impression that the autographed merchandise opportunity may be for existing season ticket holders (not new season ticket customers). The autographed merchandise deal requires paying your account in full by November 15.

Zach, a quick call to the Brewers could probably answer your questions.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 6 years later...

Legendary status bobble. I suppose that's the opinion of some. It is a fun novelty for sure.

Player remained thru 09 and then had stops at 5 other teams now in Long Island. Does anyone in this clubhouse right now even remember this maryvale day or speak of this player as the fastest brewer who ever lived?

There are 3 legendary status bobbles related to the Brewers, and the Hall Tracksuit is surely one of them.

1. Attanasio

2. Hall Tracksuit

3. Iceman

There are others that are rare and hard to find, and some pretty pricey (2004 Birthday Bernie, Stitch-n-Pitch Bernie, Powder Blue Molitor, and possibly the talking 2009 Ryan Braun) but none have ever commanded the prices of those three. Also, the stories behind them are interesting, adding to the legend.

So yes, I view those three bobbles as having legendary status...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I see a few of these bobbles are on eBay right now like the 2004 Bernie Birthday one. Wonder what it will go for I have not actively looked for one in a long while so I don't know what price it is fetching!!

Haven't looked in a while cause I am lucky to have two of them one of them was from my Sisters Boss who I helped move during a divorce she was going through she gave me all her Ex Husbands bobbles!! can'r beat free bobbleheads!!

contradictory posts by turbo regarding "collecting desires" and "legendary status".. but with dormant activity on the trade block, why not have a debate with oneself.

Yup, it's fair to discuss, but it's hard to dictate anyone else's collecting desires...

I thought it was a cool add with a Brewer connection, nothing more, so I got one.

The majority of Brewer collectors might not want one (or even know it exists), but this collector did. That is about all I have to add to the discussion.

There are 3 legendary status bobbles related to the Brewers, and the Hall Tracksuit is surely one of them.

1. Attanasio

2. Hall Tracksuit

3. Iceman

ummmmm.......ok then.

You left this part out, you know, the part that says "I view" not that everyone else has to.

So yes, I view those three bobbles as having legendary status...

As stated in one of my quoted posts that you shared, I am not trying to dictate anyone else's collection, just sharing my opinion, which last I knew, is what message boards and forums are all about.

Yup, it's fair to discuss, but it's hard to dictate anyone else's collecting desires...

If you feel otherwise about the 3 mentioned, that is your prerogative. Feel free to share why you disagree...

i guess i spoke too soon. bill hall still brewers icon, i can admit when i'm wrong. for those who have trouble recognizing any of these guys not seen in miller park in a while / not covered in spandex, bill hall is the guy on the right. #WeeksWedding

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab24/pepsimax999/billhallmiami.jpg

I see a few of these bobbles are on eBay right now like the 2004 Bernie Birthday one. Wonder what it will go for I have not actively looked for one in a long while so I don't know what price it is fetching!!

Haven't looked in a while cause I am lucky to have two of them one of them was from my Sisters Boss who I helped move during a divorce she was going through she gave me all her Ex Husbands bobbles!! can'r beat free bobbleheads!!

Just sold for $169.50 plus shipping...

• 2 months later...

Attanasios seem to be everyplace these days... They seem to come up for sale pretty frequently.

The Hall is still VERY rare, but I don't think it is $400 rare...

Archived