Brewer Fanatic

Russ a father yet?

endaround

You can't report roster moves when it's a baby. They take up a lot of time. He's probably spending time with her so he doesn't have much time to post.

Sounds like a lame excuse to me!

He's in my sights. Another 4,700 posts and I am so there.

I'm going to put the over-under on this baby's first sabermetric analysis of defensive positioning and zone ratings at 7 months. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

Congratulations, rluz. I'm really happy for you!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

the best time to post if you have a baby might be when you are up with the new baby in the middle of the night, don't you think?
Typing with one hand is really tough.

Such a good joke...not appropriate for site...must restrain self...trying so hard to resist.

Okay I'm good.

He's in jail for a choking out the doctor who based his assessment of the baby on subjective "scouting" measures. "Well, your baby has a good heart, breathes well, and appears to have normal musculature". Russ then demanded the data from an EKG, exact volume of his lungs, and total muscle weight within 3 grams.

Maybe the baby's first words were not complimentary to Ben Sheets and is serving some time-outs.

I bet it said Ben Sheets was a loser because of his W-L record without regard to peripheral stats.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Maybe the baby's first words were not complimentary to Ben Sheets and is serving some time-outs.

I bet it said Ben Sheets was a loser because of his W-L record without regard to peripheral stats.

No, the baby presented the argument without any kind of Excel probability chart. That was the problem.

Opps. Missed this thread completely. Clara Luzinski was born on September 28th, at 12:50 PM. 7 lbs 15 oz and 20 inches. Both are above the mean for a female newbown... I've been told. Baby and wife are healthy, so I feel completely blessed.

And for the record, Ben Sheets is already her favorite Brewer (although we are still debating the "injury prone" side of things).

Archived