Brewer Fanatic

10/06/2007 (Sat.) Division Series Games: Diamondbacks at Cubs, Phillies at Rockies

Menotti80
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's with the lights in Colorado? I missed it. Did they have a power outage for a short while early in the game?

Also, somebody else mentioned it earlier, but I think we could have at least made it a series against Arizona had we made the playoffs. What'd we go, 4-2 against them this year? Or something like that? I know, playoffs and regular season usually don't correlate but I'd think we would have put up more of a fight than that.

Either way, I'm completely satisfied about the NL. If the Yankees lose their series, call me 110% thrilled with this year's post-season. The Red Sox losing, too, would just be gravy.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I'd think we would have put up more of a fight than that.

Wait - that was 'fight'? http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

Seriously, though...it wasn't.

EDIT: BtA, the posts # 48-50 sequence nearly made me spit out the drink that I'm totally not drinking. Post #50 is what nearly did me in, but it'd have had almost no effect if not for #s 48 & 49. Well played, sir.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I was a little upset at TBS for cutting away after the game, I was wanted to watch the Cub fans cry. Their tears fill my heart with Joy.

I think this should be the post of the month..http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif

Archived