Brewer Fanatic

10/06/2007 (Sat.) Division Series Games: Diamondbacks at Cubs, Phillies at Rockies

Menotti80

I want tight close-ups of crying, angry, drunken Cub fans

For more enjoyment, turn on the radio. Chicago sports talk should be precious tonight.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/news/img/sep07/sting092307.jpg

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

There ya go....we both won the same amount of playoff games.

This was so beautiful.

What's that wetness? Am I crying?

Baseball season's underway

Well you better get ready for a brand new day

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

They're singing:

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

They got the power, they got the speed

To be the best in the National League

Well this is the year and the Cubs are real

So come on down to Wrigley Field.

We're singing now:

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Baseball time is here again

You can catch it all on WGN

So stamp your feet and clap your hands

Chicago Cubs got the greatest fans.

You're singing now:

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Cubs fan neighbors' house, knock on their door, and smile while saying: "Wait 'til next year."

Just another end of the year....

I had said when the Cubs clinched that it would be an early playoff exit for the Cubs and it was. I had also said that that team had NO BUSINESS winning the division and going to the playoffs, because the Brewers were the more talented team. Point proven I believe. This was the baseball gods paying the Cubs back, for their insanely good September in which they played way, way WAY over their heads. They hit 37 HR's in September alone. That's ridiculous when you are not a HR hitting team. Hope Cubs fans enjoyed their 2007 playoffs because other then a NL Central division title(which they backed into), they are no better off then the Brewers right now. Both teams are at home for the winter. I couldn't be happier right now for Cubs fans. They deserve this. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I had said when the Cubs clinched that it would be an early playoff exit for the Cubs and it was. I had also said that that team had NO BUSINESS winning the division and going to the playoffs, because the Brewers were the more talented team. Point proven I believe. This was the baseball gods paying the Cubs back, for their insanely good September in which they played way, way WAY over their heads. They hit 37 HR's in September alone. That's ridiculous when you are not a HR hitting team. Hope Cubs fans enjoyed their 2007 playoffs because other then a NL Central division title(which they backed into), they are no better off then the Brewers right now. Both teams are at home for the winter. I couldn't be happier right now for Cubs fans. They deserve this. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Well said brother!

now the lights go out in Colorado.

They're out in Chicago as well.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif

Archived