Brewer Fanatic

Best place to talk Badger Football?

RyDogg66

Since it is banned on this board and there isnt a post in the lambeauleap.net college football forum in over 2 weeks, I was wondering where a good place to go to talk Badger football is.

Also, why is it ok to talk Badger Hockey and Badger Basketball here, but not football?

Since it is banned on this board and there isnt a post in the lambeauleap.net college football forum in over 2 weeks, I was wondering where a good place to go to talk Badger football is.

Also, why is it ok to talk Badger Hockey and Badger Basketball here, but not football?

Go to LambeauLeap and make a post instead of making a roundabout complaint. People will view it. There's not much strict college talk because people are being so damn stubborn with LL. The in-game thread has 3+ pages for today's Badger game, so we'll talk college football. Its like complaining about the president without ever voting.

Because there's not another designated place to discuss hockey or basketball?
Sure there are, the ESPN boards, NHL boards, other independent message boards. Sometimes, its just nice to be able to go to one place to do all of your sports talk.

I'm still hoping that someday they launch LakeMichiganWaterPolo.net, just so we can consolidate all of the water polo discussions that seem to arise.

Check out buckyville.com. I like it because it's ezBoard format like BF.net, and you don't have to censor your posts too much.

All I want is one place to talk sports, and just because it's not a badger place or packer place we can't talk about it. I am sure at least 60-70% of brewer fans on this board are packer fans. But I guess it's a rule so it isnt going to get changed.

Archived