Brewer Fanatic

10/05/2007 (Fri.) Division Series Games: Yankees at Indians, Angels at Red Sox

1992casey
  • Yankees (Pettitte) at Indians (Carmona), Game 2, 4:00 PM CDT, TBS
  • Angels (Escobar) at Red Sox (Matsuzaka), Game 2, 7:30 PM CDT, TBS

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

The ESPN.com headline says it all:

Bugging Out

Live on ESPN RadioALDS Game 2: Yankees at Indians

Gregory Shamus/Getty Images

Andy Pettitte gave way to Joba Chamberlain in the seventh inning.

What's bugging Joba Chamberlain? Plenty, as the Indians have tied Game 2 in the eighth inning 1-1 on a wild pitch after Andy Pettitte shut down Cleveland over 6 1/3 innings Friday. GameCast

This is ridiculous. I mean, I guess I have no clue what causes this, but I have to think they can suspend the game or something. I'm sure some of these guys would rather play in a monsoon than put up with this. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/eek.gif

Oh, and don't think I didn't notice a manager actually willing to use his closer in the ninth inning of a tie game on the road. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Channeling John Sterling, just a bit...

Yankees lose! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees lose!

If Clemens is the one to get torched by Cleveland in Game 3, his fat carcass AND Alex Rodriguez won't be back. And that means ESPN will cover them about as much as they've covered Gary Sheffield this year, which is very little. And that pleases me...

Great game!

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

well, I'm starting to hope that all LDS, LCS, and WS series will be sweeps. That'd be cool and dumb at the same time, to see the best baseball in the fall to be the final week of the NL regular season.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived