Brewer Fanatic

facebook users add this application (brewer fans)

patrickgpe

I added this application, and I just started playing the trivia game. I went through all the questions. There were a few that I got wrong that I was kicking myself for. It should be fun as we get more questions.

Now I have another thing to keep me from doing schoolwork.

I am now an officer so i get to approve all questions before they are added to the cue. Hopefully this will be the end of asking the same questions over and over and ones that any baseball fan knows. Seriously there are like 10 versions of how many homers did prince hit this year, or who hold the team hr record, etc.

that one is gone too, i saw that question and answered braves and was confused because i distinctly remember that game. Such is the problem when anyone can write trivia questions. I saw this application and was hoping to get people from here to join up and write some good ones. I think tonight if i don't go out, i am going to rack my brain for all the useless brewers knowledge that is stored up and share it with the masses.

Archived