Brewer Fanatic

The "Seriously, I don't get it - that song isn't that good" thread.

DougJones43
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Maybe you are more of a fife guy?

I'm from Milwaukee. It's all accordion for me, baby!

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

"Are we sure that the crowd in Brian's video wasn't just digitally inserted or superimposed or something? I refuse to believe that people would pay money to go see that. "

Mike, pretty sure it was made by some dude in his living room who dubbed himself playing over an Ozzy video.

I thought the clapping was histerical.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Jethro Tull will suck for no other reason than that dam flute. ANNOYING. Get rid of the flute and you might have something.

Wow do i ever hate Jethro Tull.As a kid my dad listened to them way to often,as soon as i hear them on a station and i have access or the ability to change stations,it's done in .000001 seconds.

Someone brought up Green Day,count me in the nay camp.Billie Joe Armstrong's voice grates on my eardrums almost as bad as Robert Smith of The Cure.

FTJ,

Thanks for the tip! Those are hilarious.

BrettAC - That was me. Our musical tastes are very sim, I have noticed this in other threads. For example I am seeing Ryan Adams next week in Atlanta and Birmingham.

Awesome, man. From setlist watching lately, they have been on fire. Both times I saw he and The Cards last week were very good, especially Madison. Enjoy!

All Rap where I cant understand one word

any song by a male country singer

any song where it is way to obvious that the singer is trying way to hard to show that he/she is a good singer (I am looking at you Christina Aguilera)

I know I didnt spell that right

Archived