Brewer Fanatic

Is it Legal

SoxvBrewers
Just out of curiosty is it legal for someone who has grown up in the city of milwaukee like a team from the rival state dont get me wrong but i like the brewers, but the sad news to some but better news to me i like the Chicago Whitesox that much more. I just want you opinion do you people see it as ok in you opinion, or Evil lol let me know but i really dont care lol

Like someone said, since it's from a different league it's ok. But that would have to mean you didn't start following the Sox until '98. I have a bad feeling about this.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

what do people on Star Wars message boards post to "quote" from, as TLB did above? Do they use other movies? Or what?

Maybe they use only Disney things?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

i dont know but i have always like the brewers and the pirates even though they both play in the same division which is the nl central but i do hate the cubs and not just because they are in the nl central but because they are the cubs maybe i am just weird

Yeah you are fine. I am a Brewers fan first and a Red Sox fan second. I've loved the Sox since I was about 15 years old but they would never come between me and the crew. I'll be going to Fenway next year in a Prince jersey.

Yeah you are fine. I am a Brewers fan first and a Red Sox fan second. I've loved the Sox since I was about 15 years old but they would never come between me and the crew. I'll be going to Fenway next year in a Prince jersey.
This I don't understand- if you're a fan of the team, support them. I'm a Brewers fan second, and I always wore a Brewers shirt to Miller or Maryvale.

ETA: Oops, I didn't realize that the Brewers were playing at Fenway. Sorry.

I'm a big fan of two teams, so it's possible, but one team will always take priority. What I could never understand if how someone could be a fan of rivals, like Cubs and Brewers. It defies sense.

Archived