Brewer Fanatic

10/03/2007 (Wed.) Division Series Games: Rockies at Phillies, Angels at Red Sox, Cubs at Diamondbacks

1992casey
Looks like the Cubs fans have invaded Arizona. How irritating for those poor AZ fans.

Does this happen everywhere? only to a greater degree in Milwaukee due to proximity?

Yeah, pretty much happens everywhere. Plus Chicagoans all move down to Arizona when they retire. I would imagine the average age of the Cubs fans in attendance is 55+.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D-i-c-k Stockton should stick to football. He's a terrible baseball PBP man. Actually all of the announcers have been bad thus far.

Edit: Apparently the cuss filter doesn't like the shorted version of Richard.

Give me Hamels over whoever the Rockies are throwing in the early game, Lackey and Co. to upset the Sox in Fenway, and Big Z to dominate the DBacks lineup.
Wow kgbaseball...

Who do you like tomorrow? I'll fade your picks and make some money. Like printin' money! http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

Kidding of course.

Is it just me or am I the only Brewers fan who is living vicariously through any team who is playing the scrubs in the post season? I'm standing up and clapping for every Diamondback pitcher's strike out and batter's run scored.

Edit: Apparently the cuss filter doesn't like the shorted version of Richard.
No, it doesn't, and to make matters worse, it's Jim's Dad's name.

Yuku's supposed to be pushing the fix for that in the next couple of days. It's something we can't currently do on our own.

More on the cuss issue.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Anyone see the guy behind the plate trying to flash a neon Cubs logo while Valverde was pitching in the 9th? Imagine that, a Cubs fan acting like an ass at a baseball game. Who would have thought?

Oh wait...everyone in the country, that's who.

Is it just me or am I the only Brewers fan who is living vicariously through any team who is playing the scrubs in the post season? I'm standing up and clapping for every Diamondback pitcher's strike out and batter's run scored.

I'm with you my brother. I've been doing the same thing all night.

YES! Cubs lose! Cubs lose!

Cubs lose!

As a sidenote...I think Valverde might just be my least favorite player if he played for the Cubs...He would annoy me for the same reasons the Little Z does.

At least when Valverde does it, it's when the game is over or he's about to end the game. It's ridiculous when Zambrano does it after a K or 2 in the first inning walking back to the dugout. Zambrano's to me would actually be more personal, where Valverde just seems like he has something wrong with him and it's not necessarily directed at anyone on the other team.

Archived