Brewer Fanatic

10/01/2007 Padres (Peavy) at Rockies (Fogg) 6:37 PM CDT (Wild Card Playoff)

1992casey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To me this is one of the most exciting things in sports today. One game, head-to-head, to determine who goes to the postseason and who stays home. Should be fun to watch. Pitching matchup definitely favors the Padres but the Rockies have been playing very well as of late. Anyone got the new TBSHD station to watch this one on?

Josh Fogg? Yucky, lol.

It would kind of be fun to see the Rockies get in, but I think they'd probably get crushed by the Phillies.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I'm leaning Padres too, to improve Prince and Ryan's chances at not being robbed.

But if the Rockies win, it'll be mildly fun to watch the home fans go nuts (followed by bittersweet to watch the same); and if we Brewer fans so chose, we could mutter a Nelsonesque "HA ha" under our breath.

So I guess that's win-win for me? http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/eyes.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Stay classy, San Diego. Unfortunately, I think Coors will be buzzing after their late-inning win yesterday (and the players were celebrating like they just won the pennant), and the Padres dugout looked extremely down during yesterday's game at The Keg. They've got Peavy going on normal rest, though, so it might only take a few runs to win.

A Phillies/Rockies series would definitely be fun to watch in terms of offense, though. I guess I'm just hoping for an exciting game.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

That hurts for the Rockies, 4-3 Pads on a salami by Adrian Gonzalez. Josh Fogg is who I thought he was, lol.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

On one hand, I am not reeling with shock that Brady's struggling a bit in CF.

On the other hand - the thought of Brady Clark's season lasting longer than the Brewers'...that's a little more reel-worthy.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived