Brewer Fanatic

09/30/2007: Padres (Tomko) at Brewers (Suppan), 1:05 PM CDT

hawing

Though your Milwaukee Brewers will once again not be playing in October, they try to end their 2007 campaign on a high note. Today's game may well be the last in a Brewer uniform for Geoff Jenkins and who knows which other players. (Website plug: bf.net will be paying attention throughout the off-season.)

The Padres are where we all wished the Brewers to be: still in contention. They hope to win clinch the NL wild card over several other teams, all of whom sport better records than anyone in the NL Central.

Come root, root root for the home team and salute them for the thrills they provided us this year.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My last game was yesterday, didn't win anything, but our usher gave us 2007 Brewers pins.

I'll be watching today, hard to believe it'll be about 4+ months until Spring Training...I guess I'll have to resort to watching the Bucks, Packers and Badgers...

Hopefully we can play spoiler and help with that four way tie that could occur if SD loses, and NYM, PHI and COL all win.

Plus it would be sweet to avoid an 80-loss season right?

I was hoping to get to this game, but I didn't end up getting tickets. Maybe I will just have to give my TV a standing O, hahaha.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Fielder is out today due to his sprained shin/ankle from yesterday.

Lineup:

2B Weeks

SS Hardy

3B Braun

RF Gross

CF Hart

1B Dillon

LF Jenkins

C Miller

P Suppan

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

NHL Center Ice is free for the first two weeks of the season. On my TWC, the MLB and NHL packages use the same channels, so I'm getting all the games free today. If anyone wants to watch the NL playoff race unfold, check to see if you're getting Extra Innings for free today as well.

Prince was injured yesterday.
yeah, he still played the rest of the game. so i figured that he would be ok. I guess really don't need to play him today, would have been nice for the fans though.
Haudricourt said in his blog that Prince's leg pain got worse over the night and he was pretty much hobbling around so he pretty much couldn't play.

Prince was injured yesterday.
yeah, he still played the rest of the game. so i figured that he would be ok. I guess really don't need to play him today, would have been nice for the fans though.
Haudricourt said in his blog that Prince's leg pain got worse over the night and he was pretty much hobbling around so he pretty much couldn't play.

No need to play him one bit then. I figured he was hurting more.

Jason, I sprained my ankle pretty badly once. I walked around on it just fine until I sat down for a while. I'd guess that this was one of those injuries that felt worse as time elapsed.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Jason, I sprained my ankle pretty badly once. I walked around on it just fine until I sat down for a while. I'd guess that this was one of those injuries that felt worse as time elapsed.

yeah, I agree. I can see him limping around. ankle sprains are horrible

Archived