Brewer Fanatic

What happened to the Power 50/Farm Hops

The features aren't going anywhere. The August Farm Hops awards will be rolled into the season finale, which will include some other season-ending features to go along with the release of the final P50 of the regular season. I can't speak for my other P50 peers, but I know the excitement at the MLB level has somewhat delayed my attention at the minor league level, particularly since there aren't any games to follow anymore.

I would guess you'll see both features in the next week or two.

While colbyjack has fulfilled his end of the work this week, I definitely used this post-Link Report period to take a much-needed breather, focus on the doomed Milwaukee postseason chase, and unfortunately, get clobbered with a heavy workload at the "real" job. Like pogokat, I'll be jumping back into the fray on the minor league side now, although I am sneaking away for a family vacation during an extended Columbus Day weekend next week. We'll keep you posted.

Archived