Brewer Fanatic

Pumpkin patches / Fall festivals

TracyThom

I love taking my family to fall festivals and pumpkin patches this time of year. Every year we go to Eugster's, which is between Stoughton and Oregon in the Madison area. http://eugsters.com/ They have a petting zoo, wagon rides to the pumpkin patch, a spooky silo, and good food like elk burgers and homemade cider donuts.

We will do Eugster's again, but I'm looking to try something different as well. I've heard there is a pretty good fall festival near East Troy. Can anyone else recommend others? Thanks.

I hate to say this but my family farm is a great place to go to. We are very family friendly and reasonably priced. We have the best pies and caramel apples around. www.waldvogelfarm.com . This year we have a great corn maze that is in the shape of a train. Ok, selfless promotion done....http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hey Wallus, I took my wife out to your place last year, and the only disappointment was that we wanted to go through the corn maze at night. And you guys were just closing up the maze when we got there. Corn mazes at night are fun stuff! :-) We'll probably try to head over in the next couple of weeks, though.

Hey Craig, I'm glad you made it out to the farm. Years ago we tried the night time stuff and it was a big mistake. Families do not want to come out at night and we just didn't do well. Not to mention our insurance company HATED it. It is really sad to see how much your insurance company can control what you do. I don't know if you recall our apple launch that we had last year but we can not do it this year because the insurance found out and threatened to kick us off. This was after we got kicked off before because we were "too dangerous". I personally think we are incredibly safe and family oriented. We normally have a new attraction every year but I think the maze will surprise you. The maze itself is great and is worth the admission price itself. (most places charge what we charge JUST for the maze)

I've been to a few corn mazes and yours is a good one. We'll still try to get over there during the day, but it's more fun to do it at night, I think. I have no kids, so I guess that makes a difference as well. Insurance does control a lot of things nowadays....sad.

Archived