Brewer Fanatic

Interesting Question: Better to make the playoffs and keep Yost or miss and have him fired?

bklynbrewcrew
In partial defense of bigredrobbo, the Yost discussion does sometimes spread outside its 'designated' threads.

Right now I think it is impossible to discuss anything Brewer related on this board without they Ned-Yea-Nay thing rearing its ugly head at some point in the thread. This issue is just dominating this board right now. It's sad when this team has accomplished an awful lot this season. That last sentence is not an editorial on Yost but there's someonr out there who will read it that way because that's all anyone is focused on right now.

If he stays we have a Winter and all of 2008 of Fire Ned posts to look forward to...And god knows thats made this year SO much more enjoyable...
Dude, how many times do you need to be told? If you don't like the discussions/criticisms of Yost, stop going into those threads. It's really not hard. You continually whine about having to read the stuff, yet you always show up in these threads. Are you a masochist?

Whaddya mean "those threads"? Outside of the off-topic forum, pretty much every thread has some sort of dig in it. In fact I might have even seen Yost blamed for the new sub-par Wilco album on the off-topic forum, now that I think about it!

In partial defense of bigredrobbo, the Yost discussion does sometimes spread outside its 'designated' threads.
Most of his complaining appears in the "Ned Yost: Yay or Nay" thread, and now this one (which specifically mentions firing Yost in the thread title). He once claimed that reading these things was ruining the pennant chase for him. He blathers incesently about how annoying he finds discussions involving Ned, yet time and time again, he shows up in these threads to read, post, and grumble that he doesn't enjoy the topic.

Like I said before, what conclusion could a person draw other than thinking bigredrobbo is a glutton for punishment?

Would this be one of those ad hominem posts that you are constantly berating other posters for making? You whine about Ned every post, I whine about every post having to find him at fault for something.

Two different kinds of whine. Like chardonnay and cab. Only difference is, mine isn't sold in every shop...

At this point, I would just lock the thread down, but I don't work here and that is just my lowly opinion on the tone of the assertions and replies in this thread.

But before it is done (if it is done), let me just say that regardless of the record, a true fan always wants victory, so as much as I want Yost gone (and well known for my unwavering position on that by now), let me just make one post here....

I cannot betray myself. Win this season out to 83-79. GO BREWERS!!!

Sincerely,

a true fan.

Archived