Brewer Fanatic

9/28/2007 Padres (Maddux) at Brewers (Capuano): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The S.O. checked out a laptop for our weekend trip, so I'm actually online and within sight of the TV tonight. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif (Not that it helps me with the chat.)

FSN showed a mini montage of Geoff Jenkins highlights, including that super catch he made in the extra inning win vs. the four-letter franchise. Good times. Sniff.

Also, tonight should be the last Jerry Garcia Tailgate Tips I see this season. That's kind of a good thing.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

How can FSN keep showing the "down payment on 2008 season tickets gets you 2007 postseason tickets"? Such unintentional cruelty.

I saw that on the board by the highway at Miller Park this morning on my way into work and thought to myself that's not much incentive for buying 08 season tix now unfortunately :-(

Ah, now they've shown the Brewers' "October" commercial. "You won't be needing THIS anymore!" (as they rip out my heart)

Plus that commercial includes a sound bite from Daron Sutton and footage of Doug Davis in a (non-2007) postgame celebration. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/frown.gif

Edit: Looks to be just us tonight, JET. Just like the last series in the 2005 season. (Though this is my last live IGT, as we are attending both Saturday and Sunday's games.)

Edit: Looks to be just us tonight, JET. Just like the last series in the 2005 season. (Though this is my last live IGT, as we are attending both Saturday and Sunday's games.)

I was thinking the same thing. You had your Sharpie pic back then. It's a little eerie. We had that huge IGT last night. Everyone must be at the game... or too disgusted to watch.

Please don't implode Cappy. I like the guy too much to have the magic number fall on his head
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Chat hates me. I've been able to use it exactly once in the last week. I paged the yuku guy but there's no sign of a response.

So no offense, tomwopat.

Anyone get the bad feeling Brady Clark is going to put the Padres ahead? maybe for the season?

Chat hates me. I've been able to use it exactly once in the last week. I paged the yuku guy but there's no sign of a response.

So no offense, tomwopat.

Anyone get the bad feeling Brady Clark is going to put the Padres ahead? maybe for the season?

Yes on the Clark feeling and it would be rather fitting unfortunately. I didn't even realize the Padres had picked him up until last night's game.

JET, you're the second poster this week to lament the absence of the Sharpie avatar. I'm leaning toward not using a player pic there, in the hope I don't see another favorite leave.

I'm not saying I wanted to be right about Brady.

Archived