Brewer Fanatic

What should be included in the gift basket

endaround
that Ned Yost sends Willie Randolph for completely taking national attention away from the Brewer's choke job? I assume right away Yost will just forward the gift basket that Pinella will be sending him. I think Yost should include his copy of The Book because its obvious he isn't using it.

A chart on how to correctly identify and utilize flow-of-the-game splits, and then another on how to totally ignore them. A third chart as to what excuse to utilize for the media, namely whether to blame mistakes on chart one (f-o-t-g splits) or two (ignoring f-o-t-g splits). Also, some venison jerky.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

A list of quotes to use with the media about grinding it out, focusing on tomorrow, and giving the opposing team credit for playing well, even if they didn't.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I guess it all depends on how, and in what time frame, you define collapse. The 69' collapse is unbelievable when you look at it. They had a 9 game lead on August 16th and ended up losing the division by 8 games. That's a 17 game turn-around in a month and a half. Ouch!

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The Gift Basket should be packaged in a FedEx box sent to the moon and include all of the snide, insulting, and counterproductive junk written about Ned on all the message boards (including brewerfan.net) this year just so we don't have to ever read that garbage again.

To all the Ned-haters, boo-birds, naysayers, "Turnblow"ers, Sveum-blamers, anti-TGJ anti-fanboys, chorizo-fearers, assorted nattering nabobs of negativism, and hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of recent Brewers history out there, let go of your hate. Just ONE day without the hate ... THAT would be a nice gift.

Archived