Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan in 2022

pitchleague

so the last time we were in the pennant race, you could only read the newspaper, watch TV, and talk around the watercooler (or watering hole) about the Brewers. There was no internet.

Now, we have brewerfan.net to do all our Brewer talking, along with the aforementioned things. The internet has totally changed how one follows and talks about sports.

What will it be like in another 15 years? What kind of cool unimagined (until now) technological thingys will there be to talk Brewer?

I'm going to guess by then every household has holographic telephones and or virtual chatroom kinds of things, similar to the Jedi Council had in the newer SW movies. Maybe telepathic IMs. Or at least voice activated IM's or just completely free voice chat services.

What other kinds of ideas are out there?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

As soon as holograms and holodecks become as available as in Star Trek, I think all of our lives are over. I've always found it to be such an amazing concept that any scenario could be created and played out with you in it, and it would all feel real. I would probably spend the rest of my life in there.

In case you didn't know, they already have at least one working holographic television - LINK

that link redirects back to this thread. If that's some sort of post-modern joke, I don't get it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif Anyway, my main concern about 2022 (re: Brewers & Brewerfan) is that the next 15 years will be more successful than the last 15, though that shouldn't be hard to do. A holographic TV would be sweet though...

Brewstew2 is a phsycic! He quoted Hawing before she posted!

What the rest of you don't realize yet is that by 2022, conversations are going to go in reverse order and sequences like the one cited above will be totally normal.

Brewstew and I, we're on the cutting edge. http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived