Brewer Fanatic

9/27/2007 Padres (Cassel) at Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

I missed a chunk of the game,was Linebrink or anyone better than Spurling warming up during that 7th inning?

How is this stuff happening where we are using the scrubs of the pen with only three games left?I feel like a Lombardi clip should be running each time our manager brings these guys in and save Cordero or Linebrink,"what the hell is going on out here"?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NOW, Linebrink is brought in? What hell is gong on here!?

Well we finally get Linebrink, had he come in an inning ago we'd be tied most likely.

You know it doesn't work like that.

It does to me... Linebrink a 3ish ERA guy, McClung a 6ish ERA guy... with the season on the line I know who I want out there.

Wow I know Miller is a light hitter but watching his throws on steal attempts the past couple days I wouldn't mind if we had a defensive upgrade. Especially since Estrada has an OPS under .700 which doesn't come close to taking away his defensive WOAHS.

It does to me... Linebrink a 3ish ERA guy, McClung a 6ish ERA guy... with the season on the line I know who I want out there.

I do too, of course. My point is that you don't just assume that the Brewer would have scored 3 runs in the bottom of the inning had the previous half inning gone completely different. No one knows what the score would be if our management had a clue.

Archived