Brewer Fanatic

9/27/2007 Padres (Cassel) at Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need to beat the crap out of something living. Anybody want to volunteer?
Go to Yost's house tonight. He's not doing anything.

Well I just need to find it. I know it's in Bristlecone Pines but I don't know where it is. Ah screw it, if I can't find it I'll just play a round of golf.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif

It just baffles me that Linebrink and Cordero are unused

I can only nod in agreement. What on earth are they being saved for? We can't be the only ones wondering.

We know who isn't wondering, Yost because he'd do the same thing.

Bummer, instead of being tied for first with three days to go, with the Cubs apparently having an unbeatable nemesis in Florida, we drop a winnable game against St. Louis and now get hammered by one of the worst offensive teams in the league.

By the way, who's this Thatcher guy?

I can only nod in agreement. What on earth are they being saved for? We can't be the only ones wondering.

Obviously we want to be able to trot our best guys out there on national TV on Saturday. We can't do that if they've been used in the past week.

Seth McClung and Chris Spurling can get the job done. They're (s)crappy.

Hey! The game is tied! ... oh wait.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Really looks like we're trying to win with this pitching line so far:

Gallardo

McClung

King

Spurling

I guess they're saving our real RP's in case we score 7 runs here. I guess we can still hope. But if they had used Linebrink and maybe held a couple (or maybe 4) runs off the board, it would be a 1 freakin run game right now!

Schroeder and everyone else has to stop saying how bad the Padres offense is. They are bad at home because they play in an extreme pitcher's park (same reason that their pitching staff is over rated). Here's their line on the road:

.263 / .333 / .439 / .771

4th best OPS in the league.

We know who isn't wondering, Yost because he'd do the same thing.

You know we've been Yosted. He's saving the best for when he returns so he can look good in the spotlight on Saturday

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Schroeder and everyone else has to stop saying how bad the Padres offense is. They are bad at home because they play in an extreme pitcher's park (same reason that their pitching staff is over rated). Here's their line on the road:

.263 / .333 / .439 / .771

4th best OPS in the league.

Russ smacks us over the head with the naked facts once again. Thank you, Sir, may I have another?

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Archived